2023 is here, which means a whole new group of freshly engaged couples will be planning for one of the most important days of their lives. With things, *seemingly* back to normal, and venues and vendors back in full swing, there are a million options to choose what you want for your big day. At times, it can be overwhelming, but being a wedding industry expert ourselves, we have a few tips and tricks below that can make your day of getting hitched go off without a hitch.
Contact BVTLive! to speak with an experienced Event Consultant
How to Choose Your 2023 Wedding Venue:
Our biggest tip for your venue search to lock things down early because venues are booking up fast. Weddings are back in full swing in this Post-COVID time. Micro-weddings are no longer in style due to necessity, sophisticated luxury spaces from hotels to Botanical Gardens are back in. If you find a location that gives you and your partner the warm and fuzzies, don’t hesitate. Lock it down before someone else does!
How Far Out Should You Book your Wedding Band?
At BVTLive!, we highly suggest booking your wedding band soon after your engagement. Music is one of the most important aspects of your ceremony and reception, and it’s never too early to start the decision-making process! We even provide free, live showcases for couples to come see our wedding bands perform to help make the process even easier.
We suggest booking your band 12-18 months before your wedding date to ensure the band can learn the right songs for your song list, and plan everything needed for a seamless first dance all the way to the after party. If you’re looking for a DJ or DJ Fusion, we suggest the same timeline so all proper planning is in order!
Learn more about our 2023 wedding bands!
Do I Need a Wedding Professional in 2023?
Our simple answer to this question is: YES! Wedding professionals help strategize and arrange your wedding day down to the smallest of details. Not only do they take the worry off your shoulders, most wedding professionals like BVTLive! have been in the business for many years – we’re seen and done it all. Hiring a wedding pro is a vital part of the wedding planning process, and we would highly recommend whether it’s your wedding planner, dance band, photographer, or florist to do so.
Our philosophy at BVTLive! is there is no such thing as too much preparation. So communicate, communicate, communicate! Wedding pros appreciate a couple who knows what they want and give them an exact plan. It is better than leaving it up to chance or not being on the same page. Whether it’s your wedding planner, dance band, photographer, or florist, be flexible, but intentional about your wedding wants and needs.
Top Wedding Trends of 2023
In addition to the luxury weddings starting to take off again due to COVID restrictions being lessened, some of the coolest 2023 wedding trends we expect to take off include:
- Wedding Signs with a Twist – Custom neon wedding signs have been all the rage, but now we’re seeing couples get even more creative! Instead of using your future last name, try something like “Happily Ever After”, “Better Together”, or just your plain initials in a heart!
- Live plants instead of flowers – A lot of couples are ditching flowers as table centerpieces and going right to live plants as venue decor. The pops of green are mesmerizing and a sure way to create a romantic atmosphere.
- Color coordinated bridesmaids dress palette – Upgrade your bridesmaid’s dress palette from matching to coordinating. This is the perfect way to add an extra pop of color to your day and will make for some very memorable ceremony photos.
- Candid wedding photography – Less posed, more natural wedding pictures have been popping up in photographer albums the past few years, and we LOVE it. It truly captures the small, intimate moments of the day and gives a genuine overview of what the day is all about.
- Ponytail updos for walking down the aisle – Long live the pony! Not only is a ponytail updo chic, it is easy and functional for the long day ahead – including a dance-filled reception.
But it really is all about what you find beautiful and how you want your day to look! There are no right or wrong answers for how you style the aesthetics of your wedding day. If it feels right, go for it.
Choose BVTLive! For Your 2023 Wedding Music
As 2023 rolls in, you want to feel at ease as your big day gets closer not stressed out about the little details. Stick with our tips and tricks and your wedding day will be a dream come true!
If you are interested in hiring one of the best Philadelphia Wedding Bands, contact BVTLive! We are home to 12 live bands and offer different DJ and DJ Fusion acts with a wide variety of talents you can choose from! All of our bands and DJs provide expertise and experience in their fields, and are guaranteed to make your wedding day or corporate event seamless and fun!
BVTLive! will make your wedding day dreams come true!
Call us today: (610) 358-9010
Follow us on Instagram: @bvtlive
Visit our website: bvtlive.com
Blog Contributed by: Jackie Marshall