You are officially married! Now it’s time for your first dance as a newlywed couple. Here are some songs for you and your loved one to dance to for that special moment.
First Dance Songs
Best First Dance Songs for 2024!
The day has finally arrived – you’re officially married! Now comes the time to party into the night with your friends and family, but also, more importantly, to celebrate you and your new spouse. Your first dance as newlyweds at your wedding reception is an incredibly special moment that calls for the perfect song.
Here’s a list of some of our favorite first dance wedding songs.
Be sure to click the songs to hear a quick preview of the original song on iTunes!
- Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
- At Last by Etta James
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Elton John
- Endless Love by Dianna Ross and Lionel Richie
- In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
- You Are the Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne
- Thank You for Loving Me by Bon Jovi
- Warm Love by Van Morrison
- As by Stevie Wonder
- Marry You by Bruno Mars
- Wonderwall by Oasis
- Unchained Melody by Righteous Brothers
- (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warner
- My Best Friend by Tim McGraw
- Make You Feel My Love by Adele
- Love On Top by Beyonce
- Die A Happy Man by Thomas Rhett
- Say You Won’t Let Go by James Arthur
- All of Me – John Legend
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran and Beyonce
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Lover – Taylor Swift
- Can’t Help Falling in Love – Elvis Presley
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) – James Taylor
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
- Somewhere Only We Know – Keane
Check out other Love Songs recommended by Kurt!