The ceremony is over and it’s time for you to get your photos taken. Here are some songs for your guests to listen to at the cocktail hour.
Cocktail Hour Songs
The wedding ceremony has come to an end, and while you and your partner are off to take your photos, your wedding guests will be headed for the cocktail hour. From the classical to the pop instrumental, these are some of our picks for great cocktail hour songs to entertain your guests. BVTLive! and our amazing bands are more than happy to accommodate any special requests you might have for your cocktail hour playlist.
Be sure to click the songs to hear a quick preview of the original song on iTunes!
- Endless Love by Diana Ross
- I Choose You by Sara Bareilles
- Feeling Good by Michael Buble
- Your Song by Elton John
- All the Way by Frank Sinatra
- Love Is Here to Stay by Frank Sinatra
- Someone to Watch Over Me by Ella Fitzgerald
- My Funny Valentine by Ella Fitzgerald
- Marry Me by Train
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
- You and I by Michael Buble
- Better Together by Jack Johnson
- Stubborn Love by The Lumineers
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- L-O-V-E – Nat King Cole
- Girl from Ipanema – Astrid Gilberto and Stan Getz
- Love Story – Taylor Swift
- Seeing Blind – Niall Horan and Maren Morris
- Work Song – Hozier
- Daylight – Taylor Swift
- Dog Days Are Over – Florence & The Machine
- Beyond the Sea – Bobby Darin
Check out songs recommended for your First Dance!