BVTLive is home to some of the top Philadelphia wedding bands. Our wedding bands have performed for the most exclusive and exquisite weddings in the Philadelphia area for decades. We have earned many awards such as “Best of Philly”, “Best of the Main Line”, and “Best of Delaware” for several years in a row. We have also consistently earned “Best of” awards from Wedding Wire and The Knot for many years. We pride ourselves on providing the music that keeps the dance floor packed all night long.
More about Our Top Philadelphia Wedding Bands
Each wedding band at BVTLive has their own personality and brings a high level of professionalism and musical standard to your party. There are large groups and smaller groups to choose from.
- Jellyroll – This top Philadelphia wedding band is a 12 piece ensemble and is our flagship band. Jellyroll is known as Philadelphia’s original horn party band and has been rocking the dance floor at many prestigious weddings and affairs for over 30 years. Some notable performances include entertaining a huge crowd at Madison Square Garden as well as performing for the President Bush at the White House. The President and First Lady enjoyed Jellyroll’s performance so much that the First Lady invited them back to perform for her class reunion.
- The Sid Miller Dance Band – Led by the extraordinary Sid Miller, a bandleader with over 32 years’ experience, this band is on fire. Their talented front line that offers great vocals and tight harmonies and includes a finalist from American Idol. They have performed at many galas, charity events, social events and weddings. Superstar Tina Fey of Saturday Night Live and 30 Rock enjoyed the Sid Miller Dance band so much that she had them for her own wedding.
- All About Me – This is a top Philadelphia wedding band that delivers a high level of dedication, musicality, and professionalism to every party with a youthful and sophisticated energy. With 10 pieces in their lineup, the band works with everyone involved to make their events fun and stress-free.
- Big Ric Rising – If you are looking for a high-energy group with a charismatic personality, look no further than Big Ric Rising. The bandleader, Big Ric is a native Philadelphian that is highly sought-after with more than 25 years’ experience in making wedding dreams come true.
- The Eddie Bruce Experience – The legendary Eddie Bruce has been a well-known performer in the Philadelphia region for over 35 years. His talented musicians are able to cover many genres of music and appeal to music lovers of all ages. This, coupled with Eddie’s expertise in running a wedding band, makes for the perfect affair.
- Midnight Hour – With 20 years of successful and amazing parties, the Midnight Hour band has built a great reputation as a top Philadelphia wedding band. They have lots of experience performing at the top venues in the region and love to keep the party rocking all night long.
- City Rhythm – City Rhythm has a distinctive sound and style that has been dazzling audiences for years. With an extensive song list they have been earned several awards including “Best of Philly” and “Best of the Main Line”.
- Strangers – If there is music you love to dance to, call the Strangers band. They are lots of fun and appeal to partygoers of all ages. They get everyone on the dance floor and keep them there for the whole party. Truly a top Philadelphia wedding band, they have performed at many major events including Flyers Wives Fight for Lives, Fox29 Salutes the Military, and Alex Lemonade Stand’s Annual Lemon Ball.
- Back2Life – Back2Life is a full sounding 8 piece wedding band that brings the best of sophistication and high energy to the party. This band is has an extensive repertoire encompassing all styles of music from jazz and swing, to classic rock, to funk and R&B.
- Deja Blue – When you mix seasoned professionals with the best new talent you get an amazing band that can appeal to generations of music lovers. This is Deja Blue. They are one of the top Philadelphia wedding bands to come out of BVTLive.
- Contagious – Explosive rhythms, deep grooves, and powerful melodies are words that describe the Contagious Band. Their showmanship keeps you captivated. Their musical selections get you out of your seat and onto the dance floor. With this band, the party never stops.
- Vinyl Groov – If classic R&B is what you’re looking for, Vinyl Groov is the band for you. They have a polished and choreographed show with strong vocals, great horns, and grooving rhythms. Central Pennsylvania is where they are originally from, but now they are emerging as a BVTLive top Philadelphia wedding band.
Great music makes for a great party and we have many great bands to choose from. Call us at (610) 358-9010 now or sign up for a live wedding band showcase to book one of our top Philadelphia wedding bands for your wedding reception. Our event consultants are standing by to help you make your dreams come true.