Expert Philadelphia Violinist, Alexandr Kislitsyn
Alexandr Kislitsyn is an expert violinist with music in his blood. From a young age his parents, both trained musicians, encouraged him to carry on the family tradition. Kislitsyn did just that, debuting with the symphony orchestra at just 6 years old. His formal training includes a B.A. in Violin performance from Novosibirsk State Conservatory, and a Master’s degree in Violin performance from Temple University. He is currently working on his Doctorate at Temple University.
Alexandr has performed all over the world, Europe, Asia, Russia and North and South America, and at just about every luxury venue. He has won numerous national and international competitions as well as prestigious musical awards. Check out some of his highlights below:
- Winner of numerous national and international competitions and recipient of multiple prestigious musical awards.
- Two-time recipient of the Global Music Awards Silver medal.
- Appearance on the Late Night Show with Jimmy Fallon, performing with The Heart and the Head.
- Earned a Bachelor of Arts in Violin Performance from Novosibirsk State Conservatory and a Master’s degree from Temple University, as well as currently pursuing a Doctorate in Music Performance at Temple University.
- Made his debut as a concert violinist at age 6 with a symphony orchestra.
- Performed multiple times in prestigious venues including Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and Kimmel Center, and others.
- Voting Member of the Recording Academy, participating in the selection process for the Grammy Awards.
Alexandr Kislitsyn can provide the following to your wedding or corporate event!:
- Solo Electric Violin with tracks
- DJ Fusion
- String Duo, Trio, or Quartet
- Electric String Duo, or Quartet
- Both classical and pop options