Planning your big day—flowers, the perfect dress, invitations, choosing a color scheme, the list is…
Top 10 Wedding Reception Songs for 2020
Planning your big day—flowers, the perfect dress, invitations, choosing a color scheme, the list is endless. One thing you’ll be sure to book is musical entertainment for the reception. Kicking off the New Year, here are some top songs to choose for your special day.
Be sure to click the songs to hear a quick preview of the original song on iTunes!
- 1983: All Night Long by Lionel Richie
- 1987: I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston
- 1999: I Want It That Way by The Backstreet Boys
- 2012: Treasure by Bruno Mars
- 2013: All of Me by John Legend
- 2014: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
- 2015: Like I’m Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor featuring John Legend
- 2016: 24K Magic by Bruno Mars
- 2017: Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
- 2019: Good As Hell
A nice mix of new and classic music is sure to please all guests. From the classic Whitney Houston hit to Meghan Trainor’s popular hit single, guests will dance the night away. Check out our featured bands listed at the top of BVTLive’s website and click on their song list tab to take a closer look at what BVTLive can offer you! Talk with a bandleader to find out more about this year’s favorite song selections. These are just a few of this year’s hits to get you thinking about what kind of music you may want playing at your reception.