Today’s the day! Everything’s ready to go and you’re finally ready to take that walk down the aisle. Here is some ceremonial music to accompany you as you take your next steps towards your new married life.
Be sure to click the songs to hear a quick preview of the original song on iTunes!
- Canon In D by Pachelbel
- Ariso by David B. Hooten and The Kiev Symphony
- Bridal March by Wagner
- A Thousand Years (Instrumental) By Christina Perri
- Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- Con Te Partiro (Instrumental) by Patriro
- Trumpet Voluntary by Franz Richter Jonathan Hallson
- Dodi Li Traditional
- Allegro Maestoso
- All You Need Is Love (Instrumental) by The Beatles
- This Years Love by David Gray
- Somewhere Only We Know (Instrumental) by Keane
- Marry Me (Instrumental) by Train
- The Luckiest (Piano Instrumental) by Train
- Here Comes the Sun (Instrumental) by The Beatles
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight? (Instrumental) by Elton John
- Ave Maria, by Schubert
- Wanted (Instrumental) by Hunter Hayes
- Make You Feel My Love (Instrumental) by Adele
Click here to learn about Cocktail Hour Songs!