You’re planning your wedding day and you’re asking yourself “How much does a live wedding band cost?” Well, there are a few factors that go into answering this question.
1. When is the wedding? Our live wedding bands adjust their cost based on the time of the year that the wedding is taking place. There are “peak seasons” and “off-peak seasons” in the wedding industry. Peak season is generally between April and December. Off-peak is January through March. You can save money on your live wedding band cost when you get married during the off-peak season.
2. What day of the week are you getting married? Just like there are peak and off-peak months of the year, the same hold true for days of the week. The most popular day of the week for a wedding reception is Saturday. If you plan your celebration for a Saturday, you can expect to pay more for a live wedding band. Fridays and Sundays are less popular and the cost may be a little less.
3. Where is the wedding being held? If the band has to travel more than 60 miles outside of their home base, chances are there will be a travel cost added to the cost of the band.
4. How many musicians are in the group? Simply put, the more members of the band, the more they will cost. A five-piece ensemble will cost less than a 15 piece ensemble. You just need to decide how big you want your live entertainment to be.
5. How experienced is the bandleader at doing wedding receptions? Experienced bandleaders may come at a premium cost but their experience and input is priceless – and it’s worth it. Most brides and grooms want someone who is experienced to run their party. There is a way to keep the party flowing and the dance floor packed and only someone who knows what to do will make things run smoothly.
BVTLive aims to keep your live wedding band cost as low as possible which is why our band pricing starts under $5k. Our experienced Event Consultants and Bandleaders work with you to give you an affordable price without sacrificing experience. Call us at (610) 358-9010 or click here to contact us now and let us get to work to help you pick the perfect entertainment for your special day!